Help in an emergency

Call 999 in an emergency, where there is a danger to life or crime in progress.

Contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Teams (NPTs) via 101 to report crimes or get some crime prevention advice.

You can also use the 101 Live Chat system via the West Yorkshire Police website.